mmmmnnnnyyyyaaaaaaiiiii I just lost the game!
(so did you ^_____^)
I don't even know if anyone reads this ever... I definitely haven't posted in almost an entire year. oh well.
I miss Spain a lot..and my friends from there...but I like what I'm doing now, so there is that :)
Also, made pasta for tomorrow...today was I positively gluttonous. (not as gluttonous as I have been in the past...but too much of that will make me FAAAAT)
discovered an entertaining new comic:
played with the kitty
made bored remarks in the margins of my textbook. I don't care about writing in this book, because it is boring and my brain will melt if I don't. There is also a lion that I drew poorly..somewhere...but he's a happy lion. rawr.
Also, listen to Rise Against..it's a good band.
That is all. I guess I'll read now, I'm super tired but I gotta get this done.
ciao!
FYI... every once in a while I do read this. :)
ReplyDeleteMiss you.
Bre
I miss you too, Bre!!
ReplyDelete