Sunday, April 17, 2011

"Currently" reading list:

Cien años de soledad (not-a-spoiler alert: all characters freaking crazy as hell)
Dante's Inferno (dual language edition - those are always the best, but between reading the notes on the different cantos, and Wikipedia-ing things I'm not familiar with, and sometimes reading the Italian version..between school/work/life..means it has been years and I'm only about 1/2 way through it! oops)
Atatürk: The Biography of the Founder of Modern Turkey (by Andrew Mango)
A Storm of Swords: Song of Ice and Fire, book 3
Lonely Planet Turkey (Country Guide - because I am REALLY excited for the end of May to get here!)

I also want to read "Birds Without Wings" by Louis De Bernieres and "Great Railway Bazaar" by Paul Theroux

When I will have time to read those last 2 books I have no idea. My plan now is to focus on the key chapters of Atatürk's biography which a friend told me were the important ones ^_^ and then read the latter 2 - because time is short, and there is still a lot of homework I have to do! and projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment