So I'll start off with the announcement that my apartment is spectacularly clean..and I have milk. ^___^
Last night I went to a Rise Against and Bad Religion concert, and it was legendary. Bad Religion has literally been around since before I was born. They formed in 1980, and it is definitely safe to say that they still rock, hard core. They played songs from way back when they were "still punk teenagers" as well as songs from their new album, and from the past 2 decades. And they're just as good irl as they are on iTunes.
Rise Against was of course phenomenal. Although, the lead singer's voice sounded higher-pitched to me than normal (aka on cd/iPod). But it kicked ass. They sang many more songs from previous albums than I honestly expected, but that was definitely a very pleasant surprise. :)
They may have opened with Amber Changing, but I don't remember exactly.
Now I'll go clean my room, and then play nintendo, because school is finally over, and my room was excluded from the above statement on the cleanliness of my apt. hah. but here, enjoy:

No comments:
Post a Comment