Friday, June 10, 2011

one week later..bir haftadan sonra :)

Merhaba from Ankara :D

So I've been here since last Friday, and it is pretty awesome.  I've been pretty lazy about taking pictures, but here are a few until I make a real post..I "started" this post before dinner (that is, I opened the "new post" page. haha) and now i've lost the will to write, plus my host sister and dad arrived ^_^

Living with a Turkish host family is really interesting, they are so nice, and funny...and have the patience of saints, because they repeat most of what is said for my understanding/comprehension.  Hopefully I'm getting better...but anyways, pictures.

well, later on the pics, the server is slow. heh..ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Omg, I've been going crazy not hearing from you and here you are!! I'm so happy to hear that all is well. How are your classes? Tell the Internets EVERYTHING...lol.

    P.S. I'm crazy freaked out about going. Eek.

    ReplyDelete