I started this blog upon the request of a friend, so that she (and others) could follow along with my adventures next semester in Spain.
So I'm starting now.
Behold: the month of "preparation" and "packing..." and "visiting friends" in "Chicago."
I don't plan on taking my laptop, because it is old and I'm afraid it might die while I'm there for some reason. (Hopefully my host family won't mind sharing their computer with me, or maybe the University there will have a computer lab so I can post frequently.) I do however plan on purchasing a few new outfits, that will make up the bulk of what I take with me. The rest I'll buy there. ;)
For you girls out there, I don't know about you, but sometimes I just get pretty tired of my wardrobe, and as much as I love a good pair of jeans...I get pretty tired of wearing them all the time. It doesn't help that it's winter and it's feeling a bit like the arctic circle (in my humblest of opinions). So I'm pretty excited to go and get some nice clothes.
It could just be that I've been watching too many old movies this semester - that is when I've had time, and watching old movies always makes me want to look nicer. Even casual dress back then was classy.
Here's to shopping and spending all my hard-earned money (in Spain)!
Ciao-ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment