yesterday my mom told me that just a couple nights ago my kitty Koshka (her name was influenced by watching too much Breakfast at Tiffany´s...the cat in the movie is named "Cat"...so I decided I wanted my new kitten to be named cat too...just in a different language!)had started snuggling up at my mom´s feet in bed just a few nights earlier.
Every night when I went to bed, about half an hour later (no more than that) Koshka would come patting in my room and jump up to my bed and snuggle up at my feet. It was only annoying sometimes because then i couldn´t move my feet without kicking her off or away (which i never consciously did...because she is just too cute, if you met her you would understand). Sometimes she would even crawl purring up and curl up by my side. ^_^
Well, almost 4 months after i disappeared from her little world she has stopped spending the whole night on my bed and now is inhibiting my mom´s foot movement.
I can´t wait to go back and chase her cute little face around the house again.
class time!
Awww. She is just so CUTE! I love your kitty.
ReplyDelete