Tuesday, November 22, 2011

speculations

I submitted a paper to a conference in Amsterdam in January, and they accepted(!!!), I'm super excited!  Although I still have to finish the paper I'm submitting...Being published in a conference proceedings is cool, and good for future job prospects, but what really makes it exciting is that the conference is in Amsterdam :) I've never been there before.

In the meant time, I've been thinking of taking the train from Amsterdam to Paris...maybe.  It is a very enticing idea though...

I still have to contact my friends in Spain!! They should to know I'm coming..haha!

Life is made up of millions of moments, every second a new moment starts, and you get another chance to start over.  Not sweating little things, or letting them overwhelm you is key..because although you get a lot of moments/lifespan, life is still too short.  Enjoy as much as possible, *do your best to do good things, and experience everything you can!

*"Do or do not, there is no try." -Yoda (come on, people, if you didn't know that quote, idk what to tell you!)

ciao for now! ;)

PS. also interesting: UNESCO World Heritage Committee locations list

No comments:

Post a Comment