Sunday, November 20, 2011

self-centered

I have a pinched nerve and a rotated hip (WUT?!)

Basically I am out of commission, and it sucks. Hats off to people who deal with this (and permanent disability? man..) normally, and don't hate everything but are actually productive because this is balls. I hate being confined to lying on my stomach, but i'm afraid of screwing things up even more.  This means no sitting. do you know how inconvenient that is?!

And no real physical activities.  Just going to the grocery store yesterday was intense, and towards the end quite painful.  That was, however, before I took pain medicine. Once i took some ibuprofen I felt like I could run a Marathon...but I'm afraid to do anything because I don't want to make anything worse (not that i actually considered going for a run - i'm annoyed and restless, not stupid)...who knows what I did by ignoring the pain for a month before it got so bad I couldn't do anything.

:sigh:

on top of this, EVERYTHING is due!!!! Next week I have so many deadlines...ok, well, 3, but STILL.  This would be totally ok if I could sit.  I know it sounds crazy, but this is kinda depressing. I want to run.  I also get sleepy a lot (lying down usually means bed-time for my body).

Oh, I also still have my appetite, so I am just as hungry as usual.  I'll probably get fat ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment