Something truly strange has happened today, people! I have spontaneously completely lost my appetite! I don't know what's going on!!
The last (and first major) time this happened was the first couple of days after my arrival in Turkey - much to my dismay - since the food there seems to be somehow more heavy than what I was used to..also I was living with smokers, so I'm sure that contributed.
But now?! I don't know why..stress? maybe..I don't feel that stressed, I do have some scary deadlines coming up this week, but things are more or less under control.
Seriously, I had 2 pieces of toast with tahin (as opposed to my usual 4) for breakfast, and then had something like 5 chips with guacamole..GUACAMOLE!!..and I had to stop because, well, i don't know why.
I had some café con leche - only half a cup, because it usually makes me hungry..but still no sign of my appetite!
Were are youuuuuu?
...
On a different note, 25 pages is a lot of writing...good thing I started my research on TUESDAY. -_-
hehe, it's ok though, slowly but surely...consider me the tortoise in that age-old story.
end transmission.
No comments:
Post a Comment