So, I just realized the start date of classes next semester. It's the day after I leave for the better part of 2 weeks in another continent.
Ok.
So that's cool. At least it's not the day before, and at least 1 of my classes is online, maybe 2, but as Mark Twain once said, "Don't let schooling interfere with your education." Which, ok, to a certain extent should be applied to everyone's life (but actually graduating eventually is still kind of a priority here). Not like this trip should reeeaally interfere with the overall semester...but i bought those tickets before my pinched nerve reared its ugly head (it was already hurting, but i could still ignore it) and caused me to miss a whopping 4 weeks of work (which i have to make up at some point). ouch. I think i had 3 sick days left for the semester at the time.
This is by far the most ridiculous/outrageous(?) and spontaneous thing i've ever done..ridiculous in the sense that i purchased the tickets for a week and a half before the conference. omg
:)
ciao ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment