So I am finally here. I haven´t had any classes yet so don´t know how those will be. We went on our first brief introductory tour of the city yesterday afternoon. A girl I befriended in the airport needed to change her cash dollars to Euros, as she has nothing but American money and an ATM card for a bank that exists only in her corner of the world, but by the time the tour was done most banks had already closed. apparently, they close around 1, and if they´re still open at 4:30, their cash boxes aren´t. haha it´s fine though. I think she went this morning at 8 or something so it worked out for her in the end. Tomorrow we are doing another tour and then Friday we visit the Guggenheim. Wheee! I am pretty excited :)
Next week classes start.
I will most likely do a better post later.
-V
No comments:
Post a Comment